Berkshire Bird Paradise Sanctuary!
and Botanical gardens Since 1975
- - Wish List -
What we really need right now is
power tools, parrot food, pigeon food, a tractor, toys for the parrots, a new stand up incubator.
A small all-terrain vehicle (ATV)
In repairable condition, some of the volunteers are good mechanics.
Peter broke his ankle in a tractor rollover accident. a year or so ago.
Peter gets around pretty well but he has 20 acres to tend. The Birds out back are a good distance away. Call 518 279 3801
If you want to be part of this good work.
Young eagle release into the wilds of Upstate New York.
- We could use unwanted large ( 20 gallon and up) aquariums or reptile tanks,
- We are now oil free and are heating our bird and plant areas with wood we cut from our surrounding acreage and buying from local wood companies.
We try to buy local and only hire local contractors.
We are in bad need of an old tractor running or not. (a bucket loader would be nice)
Since getting rid of oil heating, we are struggling with moving wood around, a tractor would help very much.
If anyone wants to get rid of an outside wood furnace that
would make our lives a lot easier.
- Building materials Lumber, Chain link fence, gardening tools
- Video equipment
- Good advise or ideas to promote our sanctuary
- A Generator for emergencies (Thank you, we now have an emergency generator)
- Writers who can write small artitcles about birds
- Pet carriers
- Greenhouse supplies (fans, poly, shade cloth)
- Medical supplies
- Feeds (dry dog and cat food Crushed corn, millet seed, peanuts
Thank you, Please send inqueries or donations to
Berkshire Bird Paradise
43 Red Pond Road
Petersburgh, NY 12138
email r email@example.com